Window Shutters Cheshire
For shutters Cheshire, Warrington, Manchester and surrounding areas, Emmie B Interiors has a wealth of experience. We supply, measure and also fit window shutters throughout the North West including Cumbria. We install three ranges of high quality window shutters. Our shutters instantly transform the look of any room, therefore the perfect accompaniment to your interiors. In addition, a range of shutter styles are offered across our portfolio of shutter options. For example, full height, tier-on-tier, café style or a track system. Hidden tilt or contrast coloured tilt can also be chosen. We supply shutters suitable for every room in the house including bathrooms and kitchens.
Our shutters are handcrafted with meticulous care and attention, we offer three distinct ranges, Claremont, Nevada and Hampton.
Benefits of Shutters
Stylish and practical window shutters offer the following important benefits:
- Light Control – shutters provide the ultimate in light control, therefore reducing fading of furniture, soft furnishings and wooden floors
- Superb Privacy/Security – this is an important factor today, due to so many properties being overlooked or sitting on busy streets
- Excellent Sound/thermal insulation – reduces outside noise as well as keep heat in and cold out
- Low Maintenance – very easy to maintain/wipe clean
- 10 year warranty – against warping, discolouring and also cracks
No matter what the size or shape of your window, Emmie B Interiors shutter range can offer a tailored style to suit your requirements. As a result create the look you have always dreamed of in either contemporary or traditional surrounds.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF SHUTTERS
Research has proven that installing internal window shutters has a beneficial energy saving on your home with 58% reduction on heat loss*, as a result we are committed to offer the finest products that offer lower energy usage by effectively capitalising and also filtering the intensity of the sun. In addition shutters block and absorb solar heat, therefore resulting in lower home heating bills.
*Data Source – Thermal performance of traditional windows, English Heritage and also Glasgow Caledonian University.